(as of Oct 23,2022 19:45:24 UTC – Details)
From the Publisher
Nourishing Traditions The Cookbook That Introduced All The Current Food Trends!
You read it here first:
– Butter, not margarines or spreads.
– The first step to good health—make your own salad dressing.
– Eggs, pate and caviar are health foods.
– Soak your grains—your body will thank you.
– Sourdough bread—so much more digestible.
– Your body needs salt—and unrefined salt is best.
– Sauerkraut and other lacto-fermented foods keep your gut biome healthy.
– Healthy soft drinks like kombucha and brewed ginger ale.
– Bonebroth for nutritious and delicious soups and sauces.
– Prepare for pregnancy with nutrient-dense foods.
Learn the why’s and how’s in America’s classic cookbook on healthy traditional foods. Over 750,000 copies sold.
Publisher : Newtrends Publishing, Inc.; 2nd Revised edition (January 1, 2001)
Language : English
Paperback : 674 pages
ISBN-10 : 0967089735
ISBN-13 : 978-0967089737
Item Weight : 2.78 pounds
Dimensions : 7.66 x 1.39 x 10.14 inches